Check this OUT !!!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

C3yoyodesign Yeah3 Review

In this review I'll tell you about the yo-yo from C3yoyodesign called Yeah3. Specifications: Weight: 67.1 grams Width: 40.68 mm Diameter: 56.22 mm Gap Width: 4.50 mm Bearing Size: .250 x .500 x .187 (with bearing) Brakes: silicone stickers C3yoyodesign Yeah3 is available in several colors. It was created in early 2012 , but there already exists two runs of these yo-yos. I got the blue one from the 2nd run. Coating is gloss and it glitters! Engravings of the 2nd run slightly differes from the 1st run engravings: the form of number “3” next to the cloud and the stripes on the rim. Package: As always yo-yo came in the original box. Nothing unusual. First feelings: So, I got Yeah3 out of the box. The first thing I did - I threw a sleeper to test vibes. And I was really surprised, because I felt them. Yeah3 is the first yo-yo from C3yoyodesign, which had vibes. It vibes not very strong, but very noticeable on the finger. Anyway, it's time to play. When I play on this yo-yo I really don’t feel vibes. It plays very good! Overall I got very pleasant feelings of the first 15 minutes of playing. How it plays: Now in more detail about how it plays. I can only say that it plays perfectly. Speedy tricks and braintwisters are carried out very quickly and smoothly. In my opinion, it is designed exactly for high-speed tricks, because of the shape of Yeah3. Visually Yeah3 looks like an enlarged Dark Sonic, but in fact it is quite wide and has great stability: this yo-yo doesn’t tilt or chew the string. But watch out of hitting your hands - it's pretty painful (thanks to good brakes). It is also plays good at horizontal plane, it sleeps very long time and has high stability. Playing in horizontal on Yeah3 is a big pleasure. Such tricks as whipes, slacks and eli-hops are performed without much effort, because when I play on it I'm sure that yo-yo will get on the string. Other tricks, like chopsticks and usual combos are all excellent: when doing chopsticks yo-yo does not hit your hands because it is not very large, and in combos it clearly gets where I need it, cutting through strings nice and easy. Yeah3 grinds pretty well, but only on dry hands. Glossy surface does not allows this yo-yo grind on fingers, if your hands are wet. Thumb-grinds can be done, but it's hard because the grooves are very small. To summarize, I can say that C3yoyodesign made another great high quality yo-yo, suitable not only for professionals but also for those who just started playing. Thx 4 reading and visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment